On 15 January 2015 at 23:18, Beckah Zz wrote:
..
I'm not able to use bundler because the connection is blocked at my
workplace, but regardless, why is it giving me the error that the gem
needs to be installed when it is installed?
To run bundle when you do not have a connection the command is something like
bundle install --local
to tell it to pick up only locally installed gems. I am not sure of
the exact command however, possibly someone else can confirm or you
will have to research it.
Obviously it is up to you to make sure you have installed the correct
versions of the gems before running bundle in this way.

Colin