No,

I mean that I do not do the exercises if have for example 10 minutes free
time.

Roelof

Op vrijdag 28 november 2014 21:24:17 UTC+1 schreef Colin Law:
On 28 November 2014 at 19:18, Roelof Wobben <rwo...@hotmail.com
<javascript:>> wrote:
You are right.

Next time I wil do this sorts of things when I have more time.
If you mean that you are not going to do the exercises because you do
not have enough time then that may be a false way of saving time. It
is not until you try the exercises that you know whether you have
understood the concepts.

Colin
Roelof