Our client is searching for top class' Ruby Developer - to lead a small
team in *Central London*, but also get their hands dirty in code where
Day rates will be dependent upon experience but will range at around *£400
- £500 per day*. This role is an *immediate start*. expected to be for* 9
This role can be divided into two parts:
1). Initial Due Diligence: performing an audit of the existing landscape
and proposing, where required, a roadmap for changes(s) to be made. Then
undertaking activity to drive these changes through to completion.
2). Ongoing activity to keep services running in a stable manner and
providing business as usual continuity, with the appropriate DR in place
As an experienced practitioner within the space the individual will have a
roving brief; but the following key areas of accountability will likely be
- Auditing the existing landscape and proposing changes where required
- Driving thru' such changes to completion - working with the immediate
team and other development teams across the org
- Supporting current project work - already underway - across all areas
of the project life cycle
- Documenting and capturing details on in flight projects and the BAU
set up, and their outcomes ie facilitating strong knowledge transfer from
project teams into the wider organisation.
- Providing best in class technical steer and counsel - based on
The individual occupying this role will be a confident and articulate
technical professional - knowledgeable in this particular space, and be
able to guide the rest of the team. They need to be practical and
pragmatic, hands on and happy to get stuck in'.
- Strong Development Experience with Ruby on Rails, ideally via a number
of implementations (5+ years ideally - with experience of Ruby 4.0 [release
June 2013] or Ruby 4.1 [release April 2014]).
- Experience - with demonstrable examples - of using webservices (REST),
RSpec and other associated services/tooling - such as Puppet, Sinatra, Git
(source control system), Heroku etc..
- Also experience using AWS would be a necessity as would experience
- Project Management experience (5+ years) - and experience in leading
small teams would be a real bonus
please email your details to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/9c138cb1-9602-4b5a-88fc-0bdfd2bc60a6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.