Well the auction object needs to be the auction itself, where users join and bid... If my reasoning is flawed I would love some ideas.

As for the bidding, I was thinking that instead of there being a highest bidder, I would simply have a button that the users could click that would increase the price by one dollar every time. Is there a way I could do this?
Clay