On 16 November 2014 17:03, Clay McCullough wrote:
Alrighty. That is what I thought i would need to do for the associations.
Thanks for your help Colin, I will do some more reading on those
associations in the Rails Guides. I will need help with the methods once I
have that established, if you dont mind. Thanks for your time.
Can I check that you have already worked right through a good tutorial
such as railstutorial.org (including doing the exercises and so on).
If not then I highly recommend doing so, it will save you (and us)
time in the long run.

Colin