It turns out that the server reboot had terminated Unicorn which failed to
restart. Deleting unicorn.pid while making sure that this was not included
in the processes restored the site.

Best regards,

Ead
On Thursday, 17 April 2014 23:25:38 UTC+9, Ead wrote:

Hello everyone

I am desperately in need of help because a website created by Ruby on
Rails has gone down after remotely rebooting a VPS server.
The site is this: http://offeriland.com/

I could not let update reflect in the site, so I rebooted the site using
the web host's remote VPS control system. The site now only displays ' We're
sorry, but something went wrong.'
I have searched across the web for a solution with no luck.

Please someone do help me.

Best regards,

Ead