On Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:25:38 PM UTC+1, Ead wrote:
Hello everyone

I am desperately in need of help because a website created by Ruby on
Rails has gone down after remotely rebooting a VPS server.
The site is this: http://offeriland.com/

I could not let update reflect in the site, so I rebooted the site using
the web host's remote VPS control system. The site now only displays ' We're
sorry, but something went wrong.'
I have searched across the web for a solution with no luck.
This isn't solvable without more information. The first step would for you
to take a look at the logfiles for the application (by default this will be
in log/production.log in the folder where the rails app is checked out).
This should have more information about the error. For example perhaps one
of the services on the server didn't start up when you restarted the server.

Fred