Hi for everyone.
I have a problem with my vps and my app in rails.
A few months I constructed an app with rails, in my vps, the application is
working fine, without any problem, i working with a version 4.0 and the
version for ruby is 1.9.3.
In a second domain, i installed the same version for both (ruby and rails),
and run the application without any problem, in port 3000(the first is in
3005) but when i try to load in my browser, nothing happened ( run the app
in this way : www.mydomain.com:3000 ), no load,no showing error in my ssh
client.¿What's going on?.
I thought that my app was wrong, that's why delete the folder and build a
new blank rails project, but when i run ( my domain is
www.mydomain.com/app:3000) nothing happen, not load the website.

¿What can be the problem?