On 26 November 2013 17:05, Ricky Nkansah wrote:
Please My name is Ricky a student and I will like someone to help me install
Fedena School management system for a project please Help me
Hi Ricky, I suggest starting with the installation instructions on the
Fedena website. Also googling for
install fedena
throws up a good number of hits. I see that there are forums on the
Fedena website, you might be better to ask there if you have problems
with the installation as you will be in contact with other Fedena
users. I don't know whether any Fedena users watch this list.

Colin