On 19 November 2013 19:55, Paulo Henrique Leite de Castro wrote:
Hi

I have this RoR (2.3.16) app that has a simple agenda tool. Each customer
has their own individual database, and I have one central database with
login, passwd and the customer database name.
Something like this:

- main_database:
- users_table:
- login_field
- passwd_field
- database_name_field

- customer_db_1:
- tables ....

- customer_db_2:
- tables ...

So, after user authentication, I set the correspondent database connection
according each customer.

The problem is:

Customer 1 sometimes see records from customer 2, even being on different
databases.

I'm totally lost here... I just suspect that this could be a database
connection cache issue, since the SQL query is the same for every customer
(ie.: select * from agendas;) but the connection string is different for
each one.

Most of the time everything runs ok.. but some customers are getting this
strange behaviour.

Any idea of what could be happening?
Put some debug code in to log stuff in order that you can work out
what it going wrong.

Colin