On 4 November 2013 13:13, Ramamohan Raju wrote:
Hello,
I am new to ruby on rails,
can anyone please suggest me from where I need to start learning ruby on
rails..?? and which IDE is preferred for this..??
Thank you..!!
My advice, as always, is to use Linux (eg ubuntu) or Mac, not Windows,
don't use an IDE (at least not until you are fully proficient with the
command line) and to start by working right through a good tutorial
such as railstutorial.org, which is free to use online. Use a decent
editor with ruby syntax highlighting of course.

Colin