Hassan,

So, according to your instructions, do I need to only add the path to
rails? Where would that be under .rvm? Thank you!

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Hassan Schroeder wrote:

When you install gems that include a command-line component, e.g.
rails, the executables need to live somewhere in your path. Here's an
example from one of my rvm gemsets:

/Users/hassan/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@rails4
/bin:/Users/hassan/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@global
/bin:/Users/hassan/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p247/bin:/Users/hassan/.rvm/bin:

You clearly don't have `rails` in your path, even though you installed
the gem. So you need to fix this before proceeding. Personally, I'd
create a gemset specifically for this app and add a .rvmrc to the dir
where it lives.

http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CACmC4yDz1aUvNu8qbn0Ao%2BZuVkMU3uE3pwNaGoELdVZZbYGVWg%40mail.gmail.com