On 28 October 2013 19:45, RVic wrote:
Further on migrating my ancient 1.8.6 Rails 2.3.2 app from Windows to Linux
Mint, whatever I do, I keep getting the same error pertaining to " A key is
required to write a cookie containing the session data. Use
config.action_controller.session = { :key => "_myapp_session", :secret =>
"some secret phrase" } in config/environment.rb." This is true if I run run
ruby script/server, or rake rails:update. However, in my
config/environent.rb,
Can you paste your environment.rb here please?

Colin