On 28 October 2013 15:10, RVic wrote:
I've been tryng to duplicate an ancient Ruby 1.86 Rails 2.3.2 app on a brand
new Linux box (over from a windows box) and have, under rpm, recreated all
the gems with their corret versions.
Looking back I see you had exactly the same problem on 23rd Oct and I
replied exactly the same as I have done above. Did it not work the
first time? You then came back with a different problem about
executable-hooks. I assumed you had fixed the ruby-debug problem.

Colin