On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Hassan Schroeder wrote:
Are you sure your time wouldn't be better spent just moving straight
to current versions of Ruby and Rails? :-)

It might actually be easier than what you're doing now, and at the end
you'd have something besides a running but obsolete application with
known security vulnerabilities...

Just a suggestion!
Hassan,

Oh I certainly will be migrating it -- I;ve just got the order though to
get this thing up and running in a linux vm asap. Hopefully, Im not far
from that. But there;s a lot that Iwill have to migrate to the new
mechanisms (routes are different, invoking the server is different, etc.)
Thank you!