On 28 October 2013 22:04, Ralph Vince wrote:

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Colin Law wrote:

It is very odd, firstly it should not be using the cookie store, and
if it were then you have provided the session key. I have tried it
and it works for me with either :key or :session_key, and if I enable
the active_record_store then it does not ask in the first place.

Can you post development.rb please.

Colin
Thanks Colin, Development.rb:

# Settings specified here will take precedence over those in
config/environment.rb
#require "ruby-debug"

# In the development environment your application's code is reloaded on
# every request. This slows down response time but is perfect for
development
# since you don't have to restart the webserver when you make code changes.
config.cache_classes = false

# Log error messages when you accidentally call methods on nil.
config.whiny_nils = true

# Enable the breakpoint server that script/breakpointer connects to
#config.breakpoint_server = true

# Show full error reports and disable caching
config.action_controller.consider_all_requests_local = true
config.action_controller.perform_caching = false
#config.action_view.cache_template_extensions = false
config.action_view.debug_rjs = true

# config/environments/development.rb
config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = true

# set delivery method to :smtp, :sendmail or :test
config.action_mailer.delivery_method = :smtp

#set default type to html. Options are "text/plain", "text/html", and
"text/enriched". The default value is "text/plain".
config.action_mailer.default_content_type = "text/html"

# these options are only needed if you choose smtp delivery
config.action_mailer.smtp_settings = {
:address => 'outgoing.verizon.net',
:port => 25,
:domain => 'www.example.com',
:authentication => :login,
:user_name => 'cfgsr',
:password => 'p6687sq5'
}
That all looks ok. Sorry I am out of ideas. I can only suggest that
you try making a new app (I can't remember how to do that in rails 2,
you will have to look it up if you don't know), and see if that works.
  Then if that works add stuff in from your app till it breaks.

Colin