On 26 October 2013 09:05, wu volity wrote:
I need your help,Please..What is the meanning of '205.251.203.201' in
'205.251.203.201 production.cf.rubygems.org'.
It is an ip address. At one time it may have been (or may still be,
but I suspect not) a valid ip address for production.cf.rubygems.org.
But since the email you got this from is two years old it may no
longer be valid.

Perhaps if you explained what your actual problem is (preferably in a
new thread rather than an ancient one) someone may be able to help.

Colin