On 24 October 2013 23:11, tynamite wrote:
I'm using Rails 3 and I've ran bundle install and put it in my Gemfile.
Please don't top post, it makes it difficult to follow the thread.
Insert your reply inline. Thanks.

Hopefully you mean that you have put it in Gemfile and run bundle install :)
What does it show for paginate in Gemfile.lock?

Copy/paste the full error output here and the section of the
controller file containing the line giving the problem. Give us a
line number in the file so we can cross reference to the error.

Colin