On 23 October 2013 17:44, RVic wrote:
On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:26:51 AM UTC-4, Colin Law wrote:

Why are you using the executablehooks gem anyway on a rails 2 app?
I didn't intentionally opt for that (or, if i did, it was X years ago when
this thing was written!). How would I get rid of that? Thanks.
Just uninstall the gem if you don't need it. Of course that may not
be the issue at all, you may get a similar problem somewhere else.

Was it used on the old system?

Colin