located in New York City paying to 130,000 per year depending on experience
+ benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders
only please. Local candidates only. Full job/client details shared with
As an integral member of the engineering team, you will develop and own the
internal tools suite, which empowers and informs our teams in both
headquarters and the field.
Specifically, you will:
* Experience delivering web-based data applications
* Architect, build, and ship extensible web and non-web solutions to manage
data and real-time data
* Help us create unique ways to visualize and move our data
* A desire to get your hands dirty while learning new ways to move and
* Ruby on Rails
* Developing APIs and Web Services
* Experience using Hadoop, MapReduce, or the willingness and desire to
learn Hadoop & MapReduce
* Solid experience using SQL
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/be84ce80-0cc0-4f61-99a8-adfdf9eb0fa2%40googlegroups.com?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.