Sorry, Rails2 must be somthing different from 3 or 4.

I looked into the ruby_mapscript gem.

I ran the test.. then failed. The gem might be broken.

2013/5/20 Arvind Vyas <arvindvyas07@gmail.com>
sorry , but it is rails2 application and as i am working since 1 year i
did not see any Gemfile on this , my all other gem are working fine but
getting problem with this gem only , i do not know weather it has any
relation with mapserver or not , because i do not have a mapserver

Thanks