hi stone,

i think this article might help you.
http://articles.slicehost.com/2008/5/6/ubuntu-hardy-apache-rails-and-thin
On Dec 12, 11:54 am, Stone Raw wrote:
Hi, I have purchased a VPS that has WHM cpanel. I have logged into the
root of my system using putty and installed ruby 1.9.3 via rvm and rails
3.2.9.
I have created a website in cpanel that has created a public_html
directory that is live and working on the web. I then created a simple
ruby website called blog in the public_html directory. My question is
how do I get the ruby application to run when someone visits
mysite.com/blog.

I have installed passenger but am confused if that is the best option to
run rails applications.

I'm a total novice and have no idea what im doing so any guidance would
be appreciated.

Cheers