I want to speed up my model tests. After seeing this
http://iain.nl/testing-activerecord-in-isolation, I thought it could
be achieved if i can only require the active_record rather than
every test file.

I am using rspec-rails with factory_girl.

But so far its not working for me. Every time i run a single file the
whole migrations are getting run, which is not acceptable.And before
the whole migrations run i am getting some errors.

Anybody have a better idea?