I have a special request... I have a boyfriend who is a computer
programmer. He is currently studying Ruby and I want to give his a gift
that would be very meaningful to him. I wanted have a code that I could put
in a frame in Ruby for the following: I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me. Phil 4:19 Then below that I want to say “You are
amazing" That's it, would you be able to help me make his birthday a
special? I hope so and thank you all very much in advance!