So, did I get you right?
Either
I have to adapt PHP to Rails and change JQuery-File-Upload file upload
action "server/php" to my file upload action

or
I have to adapt PHP to Rails and add the ID of the example form (do you
mean "form id="fileupload""? ) to my Rails form_for [1] method and then
fold it in the JavaScript JQuery-Upload-File use to make the preview.

[1] I have such kind of form_for

<%= form_for Painting.new do |f| %>
<%= f.label :image, "Upload paintings:" %>
<%= f.file_field :image, multiple: true, name: "painting[image]" %>
<% end %>

and I have to add and ID to it, dont I?

There are two ways to solve my problem, did I define them correctly?

Cheers and many many thanks,
Katja