On 8 October 2012 14:07, Sebastjan H. wrote:
Hi,

I want to learn Rails and I have one question. In Rails 3, if I want to
change the model after I performed scaffolding, where should
modifications be made?

I assume in the controller and view. Can someone confirm this or point
out the exact files? I'd prefer to do this manually.
I suggest working through some tutorials so that you will understand
the basics of Rails. railstutorial.org is good and is free to use
online. Once you have worked right through that then you will be able
to answer the question yourself.

Make sure that any totorial you use is for rails 3 and that you have
the exact version installed that the tutorial is written for.

Colin
thank you.
regards,
seba