On 3 October 2012 10:51, roelof wrote:
Fine, The Chakra people say it a json gem problem and say goto the
maintainer or the Ror community.
And the community says it's a chakra problem.
No, the community has not said it is a chakra problem (at least I did
not), I just suggested you might get help there. It you can't get
anything from the json maintainer then it looks as if the workaround
of a link is the way to go.

Colin
Roelof