What is the error you are getting? You'd be better off leaving json in
there.

If you are looking for something more lightweight, have you also looked at
Sinatra, etc.? http://www.sinatrarb.com/
On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:01:27 AM UTC-4, roelof wrote:

Nobody who can tell me ?

Op maandag 1 oktober 2012 21:26:01 UTC+2 schreef roelof het volgende:
Hello,

On my Chakra linux machine the json gem would not get compiled,
I already made a issue for that.

But for continuing my project can I have ruby on rails without the json
gem ?
And if so, how can I do this ?

Roelof