Senior Ruby Developer position. This is a full time, salaried, 100%
telecommute Senior Ruby Developer position paying $120,000 to $150,000
+ benefits. United States Citizenship or green card required. There's
some good candidates conducting 2nd round interviews, but I'll happily
submit a few more.
The general job description is as follows.
* Plan, build and launch features and products
* Software design, architecture and research
* Keen understanding of software fundamentals such as object-oriented
programming, relational databases and revision control
* Fluent in Ruby and excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
* Great with databases (Mongo experience a plus)
* Portfolio of work (open source, commercial, personal)
* Outstanding references
* A computer science degree, a related degree, or relevant life
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.