Hello,

I have to make a exception part on triangles now.

The exercise looks like this :
[/code]
**# You need to write the triangle method in the file 'triangle.rb'
require 'triangle.rb'

class AboutTriangleProject2 < EdgeCase::Koan
# The first assignment did not talk about how to handle errors.
# Let's handle that part now.
def test_illegal_triangles_throw_exceptions
assert_raise(TriangleError) do triangle(0, 0, 0) end
assert_raise(TriangleError) do triangle(3, 4, -5) end
assert_raise(TriangleError) do triangle(1, 1, 3) end
assert_raise(TriangleError) do triangle(2, 4, 2) end
# HINT: for tips, see
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3834203/ruby-koan-151-raising-exceptions
end
end
[/code]

So I looked at that page and come with this solution :
[code]
def triangle(a, b, c)

raise TriangleError, "length cannnot be 0 or lesser" if (a <= 0) or (b <=
0) or (c <= 0);
raise TriangleError, "length does not mach Pyschotorogas" if (a * a + b *
b != c * c);

return :equilateral if ((a == b) and (b == c))
return :isosceles if (((a == b) and (b != c)) or
((a != b) and (b == c)) or
((a == c) and (a != b)))
return :scalene if ((a !=b) and (b != c))
end
[/code]

But now I get a uninitialized constant TriangleError

What did I do wrong now ?

Roelof