On 21 September 2012 10:47, Avi wrote:
Hello,

Currently in my rails application, I am using ruby 1.9.3. There is a
requirement for which I need to use jruby.
If I am using jruby, then I can't use ruby.
Will there be any affect if I switch from ruby to jruby in my application ?
Will the rails application behave normally ?
Any code changes I need to do for that ?
Hi.
I use jruby in all my applications the advantage is that you can mix
java code if you want oherwise you can use pure ruby syntax.