Indeed this is confusing. Can you provide an URL for the exercise?

2012/9/17 roelof <rwobben@hotmail.com>
Hello,

I try to learn myself Ror by following this tutorial :

Now I have to make this exercise :

Make a Contact page for the sample app. First write a test for the
existence of a page at the URI /static_pages/contact. (Hint: Test for the
right title.) Then write a second test for the title “Ruby on Rails
Tutorial Sample App | Contact”. Get your tests to pass, and then fill in
the Contact page with the content from Listing 3.29.

I wonder if I have to do the same twice. Both say I have to check on the
title.

Roelof