Yes, I can.
The exercise can be found here :
http://ruby.railstutorial.org/chapters/static-pages#sec-static_pages_exercises

Roelof

Op maandag 17 september 2012 10:07:48 UTC+2 schreef Dihital het volgende:
Indeed this is confusing. Can you provide an URL for the exercise?

2012/9/17 roelof <rwo...@hotmail.com <javascript:>>
Hello,

I try to learn myself Ror by following this tutorial :

Now I have to make this exercise :

Make a Contact page for the sample app. First write a test for the
existence of a page at the URI /static_pages/contact. (Hint: Test for the
right title.) Then write a second test for the title “Ruby on Rails
Tutorial Sample App | Contact”. Get your tests to pass, and then fill in
the Contact page with the content from Listing 3.29.

I wonder if I have to do the same twice. Both say I have to check on the
title.

Roelof

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/v-0uIyfGUMEJ.