@colin if i have two timings9:30 PM and 10:52 i got correct output here it
is 10 hours : 38mins
and if i give Time.now as one input and 10:30 AM as another input i got 2
hours : mins

i dont think it is timezone issue because if there are two fixed inputs and
if i subtract them with my code i get the correct output the only issue is
with Time.now as a input i guess. i wanna calculate the working hours with
mins of an employee. As i explained before if the employee checkin and
checkout time is there i can able to calculate it and if i wanna show right
from his checkin until he checkout every min of his working hours and mins
i have to go for Time.now as another input.