Hi,

maybe you could create a Rails Engine.

Take a loot at the Railscasts site
http://railscasts.com/episodes/277-mountable-engines

Best Regards,

Everaldo
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Zhi-Qiang Lei wrote:

Hi,

I'm working on a Rails application. Recently my client is asking for an
admin portal, which should be able to manage ticket as the one for the
original one, and have some admin specific features additionally. And their
authentications are different, the user portal uses Devise, while the admin
portal uses basic HTTP authentication. My intuition prefers to create a
standalone Rails project for admin portal, but they do share something like
model, and forms. I'm worrying that split the project would break DRY. Does
anyone can give me some advices? Thanks.

Best regards,
Zhi-Qiang Lei
zhiqiang.lei@gmail.com