And about the admin portal feature, you shows set every resource to a namespace called admin. Your routes will look like something like:

namespace :admin do
resources :tickets
end

So you should set up a controller inside the namespace admin:

Class Admin::TicketsController < Application Controller

end

Hope this helps you!

Regards

Sent from my iPhone