Hello

I am looking for a part time position or maybe an intership using ruby
on rails. I have been trying to learn RoR, but stuff changes so
quickly that I feel like i am taking 1 step forward and 5 steps back.
I have a good understanding of programing, and I have taught myself
several languages. C++ at one time, perl, IDL, unix and dos
scripting, html,... I am in the Denver metro area. please contact me
at kyzereye@yahoo.com if you have such a thing or know of someone who
does

Thank you for your time

Jeff