Hi Folks,
I developed an application using Rails 3.1.3. I would like to deploy it on
bluehost(I have one account there)
I tried hard to do it, but I could'nt deploy it. Does anyone know how to
deploy in this provider???

Thx,
Bruno Meira
Request an SSH account there, and install it that way?

It has been now maybe 4 years since I had a BlueHost account, but that is
what I would think.

Rails is something that they had in the past available... but you had to go
with what versions they had supported under their cPanel (at the time, now
they use something other than cPanel, I believe). That is, unless you had
ssh access. Then you were pretty much free to mangle your site as you wish.