Hello all

Something that once worked is no longer.

I am learning Rails from the book "Ruby On Rails 3 by Michael hartl,
so i am going "by the book" I am using rspec to run tests. I believe
i have downloaded all the necessary gems and run bundle install. I am
using windows 7. When I run rspec from a cmd prompt i get the error
that rspec is not a recognized as an inter/extern command. I don't
believe that I have to add the path, and if i did, i would have
already done it. This worked before, and I am not sure what I am
missing.

below is the part of the gemfile that i think is important to this. I
also ran rails generate rspec:install - per the book. Any thoughts?

source 'https://rubygems.org'

gem 'rails', '3.2.0'

# Bundle edge Rails instead:
# gem 'rails', :git => 'git://github.com/rails/rails.git'

gem 'sqlite3'
gem 'sqlite3-ruby', '1.2.5', :require => 'sqlite3'

group :development do
gem 'rspec-rails', '2.0.1'
end

group :test do