Hi!
am not sure if Linus has started to think on it but I will start soon to develop that helpdesk support feature ... I do not know Mantis (i mean i haven't worked with it) so, i don't know it's features, but what i want to achieve is a gem that would be nice to have a ticketing section for customer support and also kind of a wiki page something like:

http://www.zendesk.com/product/key-features

Have a look and tell me if you're willing to to help me with that.

However, i guess you might wanna see redmine project...

AlecsLupu