Hello!

What i do need would be a nice "HelpDesk" gem. I haven't seen one that i could just install it ... and work ...

I need it, so, i am gonna start coding... If there are any of you who would like to share any ideas or work about this idea, I'd be happy to listen your needs.

Linus, I hope i did not "steal" your topic, and i hope I've given you a project idea, and i'd be happy to help.

Alecs