Quoting Pallav_bfs <spallav88@gmail.com>:
I have a controller (employee) with it's model and view. Now I need to
write another controller (emp) which would not have any model or view.
This emp controller should be able to invoke all the methods of
employee controller.And eventually be able to represent all the
relevant information.

I have also a dependent controller of 'employee' which is 'account' .
I have set up routes as per that.
# in routes.rb
resources :employees do
resources :accounts
end

and, resources :emp, :as =>"employees" do
resources :acc , :as=>"accounts"
end
POST on /emp/ would be as good as a POST on /employees/
or GET on /emp/1/edit should work as GET on /employees/1/edit
or GET on /emp/1/acc should be equivalent to GET on /employees/1/
accounts

I was thinking how to write the emp controller.Please help.
You've said what is the same between emp and employee. So what is different
between emp and employee? In general, you cannot call the instance methods of
one class for another class, only class methods. Depending on what you are
trying to do, emp can inherit from employee or there is only the employee
controller and routes map the emp requests onto the employer controller.

HTH,
Jeffrey