I have a question about using rack-offline with asset pipeline in
rails3.2.2. rack-offline creates application.manifest for local caching.
This gem watches file modification then re-generate hash-key in manifest.

I confuse offline apps with asset pipeline. asset pipeline provides
variable paths file to assets/foo.js (actually
app/assets/javascript/foo.js). I use `config.assets.debug = false` now and
set `cache 'assets/application.js'`, but this does not detect file
modification.

How to write configure of rack-offline? Would you give me help and
recommend any example or article? Or alternative solution exists?

This is my incomplete note:
https://gist.github.com/2200162

Below is my textbooks:
- https://github.com/wycats/rack-offline