In my model, validation errors work properly. The problem comes when I
try to add custom messages with self.errors.add. If I check with the
debugger, the messages are in self.errors. A self.save runs with no
problem. The problem comes when the controller takes over. It does a
Model.find at the start of update and *POOF* all the messages are
cleared. How can I display the messages and behave like the validation
messages do ?? BTW, I'm running 2.3.9

Thanks
Bob <bsm2th@gmail.com>