Hello

I am trying to load ruby on rails on my windows computer, and I ran
across railsinstaller. I like the way it is set up, and the video
instructions are great, but...

Everything is working great up until the 1:54 min point in the video.
In the video, a Windows security alert pop-up appears. "Window
firewall has blocked some features of this program", is what the alert
is about. I am not getting that pop-up. Instead the program just sits
there. the last line that I see is the WEBrick:HTTServer#start...

I am using window 7, and my pop-up blocker is off. I get these types
of pop-up alerts for other things like loading software. My uac is
set to default.

Someone please help me get this straightened out.

Thank you for your help
Jeff