I've checked the http request but cannot find anything that could do
this. I'm also passing a lot of html could it be the fault?
I'm using the 3.0.1 gem of rails.
On 18 Lut, 14:32, Colin Law wrote:
On 18 February 2012 11:20, Adam wrote:

Hello, recently on one of y sites i have a weird ID problem one
editing some pages.
After edit I get an The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
error.
The Id of the editing page is 93 but in log files I have
ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound (Couldn't find Page with ID=403):
app/controllers/pages_controller.rb:44:in `show'
Before this in the log you should see the http request that caused the
problems, which will show the params passed to the show action.  That
may give you a clue.  If you can't make sense of it post the log
showing the request and the error.

Colin

In the controller there is just
def show
@page = Page.find params[:id] # line 44
respond_to do |format|
format.html { render :layout => 'application' }
end
end
I'm really stunned by this error, I've looked in the source of the
edited page but it seems ok.