On 17 February 2012 14:17, Pab wrote:
Hi,

I am using ajax in my application, when i tried  ajax rendering for
partial path it provide error (Missing template controller/edit
page) ,this occurs some time which makes the application  poor

but i want partial page _edit.html to render.........

could any one provide me solution?
The small amount of information you have provided suggests that there
is a view file missing. Have a careful look at the error, and look in
development.log (assuming you are in development mode) to see if you
can see what is going on. If you still can't work it out post the
full error you are seeing and the section of code that generates the
error.

Colin
thanks,
-pab