On Feb 13, 2012, at 9:26 PM, slawosz wrote:

w weeks I started to develop rails_panel: https://github.com/slawosz/rails_panel
- readme describes how to start.
It is early stage development now, but I would like to get some
feedback, or (it would be so great!) contributors. Please look at the
project and try to play with one of example app or create your own.

I know it has only basic features, but I belive that this architecture
(simply inheritance) will allow to create highly customizable panel
interface with many plugins (widgets).

So, please help! Every comment will be appriciated :)

Sławosz
Hello!

Please give us more details... what can it do ? where can we use it ? From what i might suspect it could be a "rails_admin" competitor... but i am not sure...

grouprubyonrails-talk @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedFeb 13, '12 at 7:26p
activeFeb 14, '12 at 8:23a
websiterubyonrails.org
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Slawosz: 1 post Lupu Alexandru Emil: 1 post