On 8 February 2012 16:36, Walter Lee Davis wrote:
On Feb 2, 2012, at 10:46 AM, Colin Law wrote:
On 2 February 2012 15:38, Don wrote:
+1... (so frustrating that this is not provided as part of the core Rails
docs - I've wasted more time debugging crap caused by reserved word clashes
than any other single thing in Rails.)
I suggest that one of you pick up all the old data they can find and
start a new list somewhere.  Preferably on a wiki so others can add to
it as they get problems.  Then you will be able to rest on your
laurels for the rest of your life knowing that you have done a great
service to the community.

The problem with making it part of the core docs is that many of the
words (I guess) are from gems rather than core code.
That's a great idea. Here's a start. I may move this somewhere more relevant if I get a moment.

https://github.com/walterdavis/railsready/wiki
It might be worth including a header explaining what the list is :)

Colin