Thanks, you don't declare the restful routes in your controller
though, right? The error that I'm getting specifies that there is no
'show' action like this:

ActionController::RoutingError:
No route matches {:controller=>"users", :action=>"users/1"}

So it's looking for a 'users/1' action but of course it's not going to
find it in the controller.